Village Chief：Hsia Lin-fu
Village Director：Hsia Chien-cheng
address： No.1-2, Nangang Village, Cimei Township, Penghu County
History：Donghu Village is located in the northeastern part of the island. There are hillsides about 20~30m high in height on the north, east, and west sides, forming a small basin in the southeast. When it rains, the runoff forms a lake, hence the lake, "Donghu" (East Lake).
Village Chief：Ma Hsu-yuan
Village Director：Lin Jui-lan
address：No.12-1, Sihu Village, Cimei Township, Penghu County
History：In the early years after the Liberation, Donghu Village and Sihu Village were referred to collectively as Dongsi Village. In February 1953 it became a separate jurisdiction. As it was located to the west of Donghu Village, it became known as Sihu Village (West Lake Village).